Also included in:
BUNDLE: Digital Math Activities (SEESAW, Google Slides, PP)
Are you looking for digital activities to practice Comparing and Ordering 3 Digit Numbers? These 4 activities involve students putting numbers in order from the least to greatest, comparing numbers, and describing numbers. All 4 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.
All the Info:
Power Point Users: There are 4 files that you can simply open up and use… or add them to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activities
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directed to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
VIDEO Directions: I have included a screen recording video for all three platforms listed above so that you know exactly how to use these resources.
About the Activities (That can be used in SEESAW, GOOGLE Classroom, or through PowerPoint):
*All activities have 13 slides. The first slide is an example slide so students know exactly what to do!
1. Fin-Tastic Ordering: Students have three sharks with 3-digit numbers on the fins. Students move the sharks to the ocean and order them from least to greatest. Then, students take the greatest number and describe it. They will tell if it is even or odd, identify the number in the tens place, and type the expanded form.
2. Crawl and Order: Students have a caterpillar to build! Students move the circles to create the caterpillar’s body. Each circle has a 3 digit number on it. They order the circles from least to greatest. Then, students choose two numbers from the body to compare. Students type the numbers and the comparison symbol.
3. Let’s Compare Numbers: Students are given three sets of numbers to compare. Students have the three comparison symbols: greater than, less than, and equal to. Students move the comparison symbol to the correct box. (3 Digit Numbers)
4. Fryin’ Up True or False: Students are given three boxes of french fries. The fries contain two numbers and a comparison symbol. Students must identify if the comparison symbol is correct. Students move TRUE or FALSE to the box. (3 Digit Numbers)
*This purchase is for SINGLE USE ONLY. To share with other teachers or teammates, an additional license will need to be purchased.
*Please Note: The activities in this resource are the same activities in the 2 Digit Compare and Order. However, they are all done with 3-Digit Numbers.
For more digital activities, look below:
– The Digital Math Activity BUNDLE
– Counting Coins
– Repeated Addition
– Graphs and Data
– Telling Time
– 2D and 3D Shapes
– Multiplication and Division
– 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping
– Place Value of 2 Digit Numbers
– Place Value of 3 Digit Numbers
– Compare and Order 2 Digit Numbers
– Compare and Order 3 Digit Numbers
– Addition and Subtraction Facts
– 2 Digit Subtraction with Regrouping