Also included in:
50 Digital and Printable Math Stations for 2nd Grade
Are you looking for winter digital or printable activities to use during March and Spring Math Stations, as early finishers, as math activities, or for your distance learning students? These 5 activities are easy to prep or assign during the month. You don’t have to cut a thing OR keep up with math station pieces. Just print and go OR assign digitally! All 5 of these activities are great review for the spring of 2nd grade. All 5 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.
All the Info:
Power Point Users: There are 5 files that you can simply open up and use… or add them to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activities
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directed to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
PRINTABLE PDF: Teachers can simply print and go with the printable versions! Each problem takes up one sheet of paper. You don’t have to cut, assemble, etc. There are color and black and white versions for you to choose from. Just stick the math task cards and recording sheets in a station, and you are ready to go!
About the Activities (That can be PRINTED or used in SEESAW, GOOGLE Classroom, or through PowerPoint):
*All activities have 12 problems. The digital versions include students moving the highlight to cover the correct answer. They also include an answer key at the end of the activity so that students can check their answers.
*All problems have multiple choice answers to choose from.
*Recording sheets and answer keys are included.
1. Measuring Worms: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given a number line that represents measuring in centimeters. Students are given a worm on the measurement number line. Students estimate the length. Students find the measurement.
2. Fraction Flowers: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given the name of a fraction (ex: one fourth). Students are shown three pictures of circles divided into fractional parts. Students find the fraction that matches the name.
3. Springing into Sums: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given 2 2-digit addition with regrouping equations. Students solve the find the sum of both addition equations. Students compare the sums.
4. Leprechaun is Late: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given an analog clock. Students find the time that matches. Times are given in half past, quarter to, quarter past.
5. Ants Come Marching In: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given the expanded form of a number. Students find the standard form of the three digit number. Students determine if the number is even or odd.
*This purchase is for SINGLE USE ONLY. To share with other teachers or teammates, an additional license will need to be purchased.
Monthly Math Stations:
Bundle of Math Stations
August Math Stations
September Math Stations
October Math Stations
November Math Stations
December Math Stations
January Math Stations
February Math Stations
March Math Stations
April Math Stations
May Math Stations