Also included in:
BUNDLE: Digital Math Activities (SEESAW, Google Slides, PP)
Are you looking for digital activities to reinforce knowledge of 2D and 3D Shapes? These 4 activities involve students working with shapes! All 4 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.
All the Info:
Power Point Users: There are 4 files that you can simply open up and use… or add them to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activities
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directed to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
VIDEO Directions: I have included a screen recording video for all three platforms listed above so that you know exactly how to use these resources.
About the Activities (That can be used in SEESAW, GOOGLE Classroom, or through PowerPoint):
*All activities have 13 slides. The first slide is an example slide so students know exactly what to do!
1. Describing 2D Shapes: Students are shown a 2D shape. Students type the name of the shape. Students drag the stars to cover the vertices. Students count the vertices and sides. Students drag numbers to show how many sides and vertices. Shapes included: circle, oval, square, rectangle, triangle, rhombus, parallelogram, pentagon, hexagon, octagon
2. Composing 2D Shapes: Students are given a set of shapes. They move those shapes to The Creation Station where they combine them to create a new shape. Students describe the shape attributes by typing in the table to show the names of shapes, number of sides, and number of vertices.
3. Which Does Not Belong 3D Shapes: Students are shown 4 3D shapes. 3 of the pictures are the same shape. 1 does not belong. Students drag the X to cover the shape that does not belong. Students then type the names of the 3D shapes by using the word bank provided. Shapes included: sphere, cone, cylinder, cube, pyramid, triangular prism, rectangular prism
4. Looking at 3D Shapes: Students are shown a 3D shape. Students drag the name to show which shape is being shown. Students drag the stars to count the vertices. Students type the number of vertices and edges. Students type yes or no based on if the shape can roll. On Slides 8-14 the students are shown nets of 3D Shapes. Students drag the shape that is shown. Students type the number and shapes of faces. Shapes included: sphere, cone, cylinder, cube, pyramid, triangular prism, rectangular prism
*This purchase is for SINGLE USE ONLY. To share with other teachers or teammates, an additional license will need to be purchased.
For more digital activities, look below:
– The Digital Math Activity BUNDLE
– Counting Coins
– Repeated Addition
– Graphs and Data
– Telling Time
– 2D and 3D Shapes
– Multiplication and Division
– 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping
– Place Value of 2 Digit Numbers
– Place Value of 3 Digit Numbers
– Compare and Order 2 Digit Numbers
– Compare and Order 3 Digit Numbers
– Addition and Subtraction Facts
– 2 Digit Subtraction with Regrouping