Also included in:
BUNDLE: Digital Math Activities (SEESAW, Google Slides, PP)
Are you looking for digital activities to practice Place Value for 2-Digit Numbers? These 4 activities involve students practicing place value, expanded form, number form, word form, and base ten blocks. All 4 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.
All the Info:
Power Point Users: There are 4 files that you can simply open up and use… or add them to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activities
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directed to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
VIDEO Directions: I have included a screen recording video for all three platforms listed above so that you know exactly how to use these resources.
About the Activities (That can be used in SEESAW, GOOGLE Classroom, or through PowerPoint):
*All activities have 13 slides. The first slide is an example slide so students know exactly what to do!
1. Show the Number: Students are shown a 2 Digit Number in Standard Form and Word Form. Students have tens and ones place value blocks. Students move the tens and ones needed to create the number. Students either type or write the digits in the place value chart.
2. What is the Number?: Students are given the expanded form of a number. Students have tens and ones place value blocks. Students move the tens and ones to the place value chart to create the number. Students type the standard form of the number. Students type the word form of the number.
3. All About Numbers Students are given a set of place value blocks. Students count the blocks to find the number. Students type the number shown. Students type the word form. Students then move the numbers to make the expanded form of that number.
4. Make the Greatest Number: Students are given two digits. Students move those digits and create the largest number possible. Then students will type the expanded form and word form of the number that they created.
*This purchase is for SINGLE USE ONLY. To share with other teachers or teammates, an additional license will need to be purchased.
For more digital activities, look below:
– The Digital Math Activity BUNDLE
– Counting Coins
– Repeated Addition
– Graphs and Data
– Telling Time
– 2D and 3D Shapes
– Multiplication and Division
– 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping
– Place Value of 2 Digit Numbers
– Place Value of 3 Digit Numbers
– Compare and Order 2 Digit Numbers
– Compare and Order 3 Digit Numbers
– Addition and Subtraction Facts
– 2 Digit Subtraction with Regrouping
There are no reviews yet.