My students have always loved directed drawings. It’s such a peaceful and calm activity in the classroom! They enjoy learning how to draw the different images because it gives them the skills and confidence they need to explore other types of art. These can be done as a classroom activity, an early finisher activity, or even at a writing/art station. I’ve included different writing and drawing options so that you can make them work for you and your students!
– 10 drawings
– Picture Directions for each drawing
– Each drawing has a screen-recorded video to show the drawing motions (saved as a .mov).
– Writing Sheets for each drawing
– Drawing sheets are included with the drawing steps and a space to draw.
– 6 of the drawings also have animal research to go along with them. Those have a research sheet with 3 kid-friendly websites (given as bit.ly to make them easier to search).
These 10 drawings were all KID-REQUESTED! Here’s what we drew:
You can now assign each drawing as a student/class activity with SeeSaw™. There is a document with everything you need to upload each drawing and research activity.
Check out the preview to see what all is included!
Interested in other Directed Drawing units? Look below:
Monthly Directed Drawings
August Directed Drawings
Let’s Draw Animals
Let’s Draw Together
Kid-Requested Directed Drawings
Back to School Directed Drawings
Nocturnal Animals Directed Drawings
Fables Directed Drawings