Welcome to Nocturnal Notetaking! Here’s a little bit about this teaching resource:
There are 5 nocturnal animals. Each animal has:
• Research page with photographs and 2 research links
• Informational reading passage about that animal
• Directed drawing of that animal
• Drawing page for students to use if needed
• Printable animal research sheet
There is also a Digital Animal Research Presentation that students can complete in Power Point, Google Slides, or Seesaw. The tabs are clickable. When in present mode, they can navigate through their presentation. Students insert pictures and information about the animal’s name, habitat, diet, and a fun fact.
Students can complete the activities for each animal included or you could allow them to pick a nocturnal animal to research.
Directed Drawings Included:
Great Horned Owl
– All Drawings have been preloaded to Seesaw and Google Slides. Just click and assign!
Please Note:This teaching resource is a part of our Rooted in Reading: The Subscription. If you are a subscription member, you do not need to purchase this resource. The subscription is now closed, so it is now only available for purchase through Teachers Pay Teachers.
Interested in other Directed Drawing units? Look below:
Monthly Directed Drawings
August Directed Drawings
Let’s Draw Animals
Let’s Draw Together
Kid-Requested Directed Drawings
Back to School Directed Drawings
Nocturnal Animals Directed Drawings
Fables Directed Drawings
There are no reviews yet.