Whether you are using directed drawings as a classroom activity, early finisher, station work, or during free time, students are sure to love this set of 24 original and unique drawings! Students follow the steps to draw each picture. These directed drawings give students the skills and confidence they need to continue drawing and illustrating.
There are 2 drawings for each month, but they can also be switched around and used at any time!
Here are the drawings included as well as the title of the writing pages that correlate!
- Cactus: Our Class in On Point
- Unicorn (or horse): It’s Going to Be Magical Year
- Scarecrow: Is Your Scarecrow Spooky or Silly?
- Squirrel: We’re Nutty About Fall
- Bat: This is Bat-Tacular
- Monster: Monster Madness
- Turkey: Happy Thanksgiving, It’s Turkey Time
- Owl: Hoot! Hoot!
- Reindeer: Reindeer Round-up
- Santa: Dear Santa, Merry Christmas
- Walrus: Wacky Walruses
- Penguin: Waddling Wonders
- Elephant: I Love You a Ton
- Panda: Panda-Monium
- Leprechaun: Lucky Leprechauns, I Was Lucky When…
- Frog: Ribbit! Ribbit!
- Chick: Chirp! Chirp! It’s Time for Spring
- Rabbit: Hoppy Easter
- Pineapple: This Summer Will be Sweet
- Flamingo: Be a Flamingo in a Flock of Pigeons, Fancy Flamingos
- Pirate: Adventure Awaits
- Crab: I’m Crabby When, Crafty Crabs
- Jellyfish: Swimming into Summer
- Watermelon: You’re One in a Melon!
There are also blank writing templates where you can create your own titles and topics to write about.