Also included in:
BUNDLE: Digital Math Activities (SEESAW, Google Slides, PP)
Are you looking for digital activities to reinforce the skill of Measuring Length? These 4 activities involve students measuring length (metric and US standard) All 4 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.
All the Info:
Power Point Users: There are 4 files that you can simply open up and use… or add them to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activities
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directed to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
VIDEO Directions: I have included a screen recording video for all three platforms listed above so that you know exactly how to use these resources.
About the Activities (That can be used in SEESAW, GOOGLE Classroom, or through PowerPoint):
*All activities have 13 slides. The first slide is an example slide so students know exactly what to do!
1. Which Unit Would You Use?: Students are shown a picture of an object. Students thing about the size of that object in real life. Students choose between two units of measurement on what would be best to measure with. Students drag and drop the unit of measurement. Students then drag and drop the star to the measurement that completes the sentence. This activity has a mix of: inches, feet, yards, miles, meters, centimeters
2. What is the Length?: Students are shown an object. Students estimate the length of the object and type it in the box. Students drag the ruler to measure the object. Students type the actual measurement. This activity is done in inches.
3. Measure and Order: Students are given three rectangles. Students drag the rectangle to the ruler to measure. Students then drag the rectangles and put in order from shortest to longest. Students type the length of each rectangle. This activity is done in centimeters.
4. Measure and Build: Students are shown a picture and a number line. The number line represents length in centimeters. The object is not placed at the start of the ruler. Students must look closely to determine the length. Students type the length. Then, students will create a tower that is the same height as the length of the picture. So, if the picture is 12 centimeters long, they will drag the blocks and drop them to create a tower that is 12 centimeters tall. This activity is done in centimeters.
*This purchase is for SINGLE USE ONLY. To share with other teachers or teammates, an additional license will need to be purchased.
For more digital activities, look below:
– The Digital Math Activity BUNDLE
– Counting Coins
– Repeated Addition
– Graphs and Data
– Telling Time
– 2D and 3D Shapes
– Multiplication and Division
– 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping
– Place Value of 2 Digit Numbers
– Place Value of 3 Digit Numbers
– Compare and Order 2 Digit Numbers
– Compare and Order 3 Digit Numbers
– Addition and Subtraction Facts
– 2 Digit Subtraction with Regrouping
There are no reviews yet.