Also included in:
BUNDLE: Digital Math Activities (SEESAW, Google Slides, PP)
Are you looking for digital activities to practice 2-Digit Addition With Regrouping? These 4 activities involve students practicing double digit addition with regrouping (using the algorithm) All 4 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.
All the Info:
Power Point Users: There are 4 files that you can simply open up and use… or add them to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activities
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directed to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
VIDEO Directions: I have included a screen recording video for all three platforms listed above so that you know exactly how to use these resources.
About the Activities (That can be used in SEESAW, GOOGLE Classroom, or through PowerPoint):
*All activities have 13 slides. The first slide is an example slide so students know exactly what to do!
1. True or False?: Students are given an addition equation with an answer. Students solve the equation and determine if the answer shown is true or false. Students move TRUE or FALSE to the box. (In Seesaw students use the writing tool to solve problems. In Google Slides, students type to solve equations)
2. Add it Up and Compare!: Students are given two addition equations. Students solve the equations. Students move the comparison symbol to compare the sums. (In Seesaw students use the writing tool to solve problems. In Google Slides, students type to solve equations)
3. Some Sweet Sums Students move the ice cream scoops to the cone to create an addition problem. Students solve the equation. Students type the answer on the cone. (In Seesaw students use the writing tool to solve problems. In Google Slides, students type to solve equations)
4. Match the Sum: Students are given an addition equation. Students solve the equation and show their work. Students move the correct sum to the equation. (In Seesaw students use the writing tool to solve problems. In Google Slides, students type to solve equations)
*This purchase is for SINGLE USE ONLY. To share with other teachers or teammates, an additional license will need to be purchased.
For more digital activities, look below:
– The Digital Math Activity BUNDLE
– Counting Coins
– Repeated Addition
– Graphs and Data
– Telling Time
– 2D and 3D Shapes
– Multiplication and Division
– 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping
– Place Value of 2 Digit Numbers
– Place Value of 3 Digit Numbers
– Compare and Order 2 Digit Numbers
– Compare and Order 3 Digit Numbers
– Addition and Subtraction Facts
– 2 Digit Subtraction with Regrouping
There are no reviews yet.