Also included in:
50 Digital and Printable Math Stations for 2nd Grade
Are you looking for back to school digital or printable activities to use during December Math Stations, as early finishers, as math activities, or for your distance learning students? These 5 activities are easy to prep or assign during the Christmas season. You don’t have to cut a thing OR keep up with math station pieces. Just print and go OR assign digitally! All 5 of these activities are great review for the winter of 2nd grade. All 5 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.
This is part of a money saving BUNDLE. Find more here!
All the Info:
Power Point Users: There are 5 files that you can simply open up and use… or add them to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activities
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directed to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
PRINTABLE PDF: Teachers can simply print and go with the printable versions! Each problem takes up one sheet of paper. You don’t have to cut, assemble, etc. There are color and black and white versions for you to choose from. Just stick the math task cards and recording sheets in a station, and you are ready to go!
About the Activities (That can be PRINTED or used in SEESAW, GOOGLE Classroom, or through PowerPoint):
*All activities have 12 problems. The digital versions include students moving the highlight to cover the correct answer. They also include an answer key at the end of the activity so that students can check their answers.
*All problems have multiple choice answers to choose from.
*Recording sheets and answer keys are included.
1. Cookies for Santa: Students have 12 problems to solve. They are given the word form of a 3-digit number. Students fill out the HTO chart to determine the number shown. Students identify the 3-digit number in standard form.
2. Elves at Work: Students have 12 problems to solve. They are three pictures that show a shape divided into fractional parts. Students identify how the shape is divided (halves, fourths, etc). Students then determine which shape shows the fraction named.
3. Rudolph’s Running Late Students have 12 problems to solve. Students read the time word problem. These have times written such as half past, quarter to, quarter past. Students identify the time. Students identify the analog clock that would match the time described.
4. It’s SNOW Problem: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given a set of fact family facts. Each fact family is missing a number. Students first identify the missing number from the equations. Then students identify the missing fact from the fact family!
5. Sweet Sums: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are give a 2 digit addition equation (These problems do have regrouping but the regrouping terms or method is not shown or discussed). Students solve to find the sum. Students identify the sum. Students determine whether the sum is even or odd.
*This purchase is for SINGLE USE ONLY. To share with other teachers or teammates, an additional license will need to be purchased.
Monthly Math Stations:
Bundle of Math Stations
August Math Stations
September Math Stations
October Math Stations
November Math Stations
December Math Stations
January Math Stations
February Math Stations
March Math Stations
April Math Stations
May Math Stations
There are no reviews yet.