Also included in:
50 Digital and Printable Math Stations for 2nd Grade
Are you looking for back to school digital or printable activities to use during Math Stations, as early finishers, as math activities, or for your distance learning students? These 5 activities are easy to prep or assign during the fall season. You don’t have to cut a thing OR keep up with math station pieces. Just print and go OR assign digitally! All 5 of these activities are great review for the fall of 2nd grade. All 5 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.
This is part of a money saving BUNDLE. Find more here!
All the Info:
Power Point Users: There are 5 files that you can simply open up and use… or add them to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activities
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directed to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
PRINTABLE PDF: Teachers can simply print and go with the printable versions! Each problem takes up one sheet of paper. You don’t have to cut, assemble, etc. There are color and black and white versions for you to choose from. Just stick the math task cards and recording sheets in a station, and you are ready to go!
About the Activities (That can be PRINTED or used in SEESAW, GOOGLE Classroom, or through PowerPoint):
*All activities have 12 problems. The digital versions include students moving the highlight to cover the correct answer. They also include an answer key at the end of the activity so that students can check their answers.
*All problems have multiple choice answers to choose from.
*Recording sheets and answer keys are included.
1. Pumpkin Patch Place Value: Students have 12 problems to solve. They are given a 3 digit number using place value blocks. Students identify the number shown. Students identify the expanded form of the 3 digit number.
2. Comparing Candy: Students have 12 problems to solve. They are given 2 3-digit numbers. Students choose the comparison symbol that would correctly compare the 2 numbers. Then students are given 3 3-digit numbers. Students put those numbers in order from least to greatest.
3. Money for the Mummy Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are shown a collection of coins. Students identify the amount of money shown.
4. Wild Web of Numbers: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given 3 digits. Students must organize the digits to create a 3-digit number. Students identify the 3 digit number. Students identify the correct way to add and subtract 10 from that 3 digit number.
5. Spooky Story Problems: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given the word problem. These are 2 digit subtraction problems. These problems do NOT involve any regrouping. Students solve the word problem. Students choose the correct answer.
*This purchase is for SINGLE USE ONLY. To share with other teachers or teammates, an additional license will need to be purchased.
Monthly Math Stations:
Bundle of Math Stations
August Math Stations
September Math Stations
October Math Stations
November Math Stations
December Math Stations
January Math Stations
February Math Stations
March Math Stations
April Math Stations
May Math Stations
There are no reviews yet.