Also included in:
50 Digital and Printable Math Stations for 2nd Grade
Are you looking for winter digital or printable activities to use during April and Spring Math Stations, as early finishers, as math activities, or for your distance learning students? These 5 activities are easy to prep or assign during the month. You don’t have to cut a thing OR keep up with math station pieces. Just print and go OR assign digitally! All 5 of these activities are great review for the spring of 2nd grade. All 5 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.
All the Info:
Power Point Users: There are 5 files that you can simply open up and use… or add them to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activities
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directed to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
PRINTABLE PDF: Teachers can simply print and go with the printable versions! Each problem takes up one sheet of paper. You don’t have to cut, assemble, etc. There are color and black and white versions for you to choose from. Just stick the math task cards and recording sheets in a station, and you are ready to go!
About the Activities (That can be PRINTED or used in SEESAW, GOOGLE Classroom, or through PowerPoint):
*All activities have 12 problems. The digital versions include students moving the highlight to cover the correct answer. They also include an answer key at the end of the activity so that students can check their answers.
*All problems have multiple choice answers to choose from.
*Recording sheets and answer keys are included.
1. Hoppin into Order: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given 3 3-Digit Numbers. Students order the numbers from least to greatest.
2. Spring Into Repeated Addition Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are shown a repeated addition picture. Students find the equation that matches the repeated addition picture.
3. Chirpin Up Place Value Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given a specific amount of hundreds, tens, and ones. Students find the 3-Digit Number. Students find the expanded form of that number. Students determine if the number is even or odd.
4. A Rainbow of Data: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given a bar graph. Students have 12 questions to answer about their graph. Students analyze the data given.
5. Subtract and Compare: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students solve 2 2-digit subtraction with regrouping equations. Students compare the answers with a comparison symbol.
*This purchase is for SINGLE USE ONLY. To share with other teachers or teammates, an additional license will need to be purchased.
Monthly Math Stations:
Bundle of Math Stations
August Math Stations
September Math Stations
October Math Stations
November Math Stations
December Math Stations
January Math Stations
February Math Stations
March Math Stations
April Math Stations
May Math Stations