I created these math desk toppers so students have the tools they need right in front of them to complete math assignments with ease! I’ve included everything they need: a place value chart, division model, angles with protractors, and much more, plus it can be used in 4 different ways!
** These desk toppers measure 4 1/4″ x 22 1/2″. There is only ONE type of desk topper included, so please preview it carefully before purchasing! **
This now comes in four ways to print:
- Desk topper as described above
- Desk Table Tent
- Single Page Print to keep in binder or folder
- Double-Sided printing to save space!
Here’s what is on the 4th-grade desk topper:
- Place Value Chart up to the Billions
- Expanded Notation up to the Billions
- Types of Lines: Parallel, Perpendicular, Intersecting
- Angles with Protractors: Acute, Obtuse, Right
- Multiples: 2-10
- Fractions and Decimal Equivalents: 1/10-10/10
- Fraction Bars: 1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/8
- Greater Than/Less Than Symbols
- Long Division Model and Vocabulary
- Rounding Whole Numbers Rules: Rounding to the Nearest Thousand, Rounding to the Nearest Ten Thousand
Please note: I will not be able to edit or change upon request. Please look at the preview to see exactly what is shown on the desk topper.