Also included in:
BUNDLE: Digital Math Activities (SEESAW, Google Slides, PP)
Are you looking for digital activities to reinforce the skill of Fractions? These 4 activities involve students working with fractions! All 4 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.
All the Info:
Power Point Users: There are 4 files that you can simply open up and use… or add them to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activities
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directed to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
VIDEO Directions: I have included a screen recording video for all three platforms listed above so that you know exactly how to use these resources.
About the Activities (That can be used in SEESAW, GOOGLE Classroom, or through PowerPoint):
*All activities have 13 slides. The first slide is an example slide so students know exactly what to do!
1. Name the Fraction: Students are shown a shape that is partitioned and shaded. Students name the fraction of the shaded parts by moving the numbers to create the fraction in number form. Then they type the fraction in word form.
2. Show the Fraction: Students have the outline of a shape. They are shown the name of a fraction. Students move the shaded parts to the whole to show the fraction. They they type the fraction in numerical form.
3. Fractions: True or False?: Students are shown two shapes that are partitioned. They have a True and a False Emoji. Students read the description of the shape. They determine if the statement is true or false. They move the emojis under the description.
4. Pizza Fractions: Students are given a blank pizza that is partitioned. Students read the description to see what toppings the pizza should have. Students move the toppings needed to their pizza. Students they type the fractions made in numerical form.
Fractions included: halves, thirds, fourths, eighths
*This purchase is for SINGLE USE ONLY. To share with other teachers or teammates, an additional license will need to be purchased.
For more digital activities, look below:
– The Digital Math Activity BUNDLE
– Counting Coins
– Repeated Addition
– Graphs and Data
– Telling Time
– 2D and 3D Shapes
– Multiplication and Division
– 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping
– Place Value of 2 Digit Numbers
– Place Value of 3 Digit Numbers
– Compare and Order 2 Digit Numbers
– Compare and Order 3 Digit Numbers
– Addition and Subtraction Facts
– 2 Digit Subtraction with Regrouping
There are no reviews yet.