My students have always loved directed drawings. It’s such a peaceful and calm activity in the classroom! They enjoy learning how to draw the different images because it gives them the skills and confidence they need to explore other types of art. These can be done as a classroom activity, an early finisher activity, or even at a writing/art station. I’ve included different writing and drawing options so that you can make them work for you and your students!
– 6 drawings
– Picture Directions for each drawing
– Each drawing has a screen-recorded video to show the drawing motions (saved as a .mp4).
– Writing Sheets for each drawing
– Drawing sheets are included with the drawing steps and a space to draw.
– All Drawings have been preloaded to Seesaw and Google Slides. Just click and assign!
Here are the 6 Drawings included for Back to School:
2. Box of Crayons
3. School Bus
4. Glue Bottle
6. Self Portrait
Check out the preview to see what all is included!
Interested in other Directed Drawing units? Look below:
Monthly Directed Drawings
August Directed Drawings
Let’s Draw Animals
Let’s Draw Together
Kid-Requested Directed Drawings
Back to School Directed Drawings
Nocturnal Animals Directed Drawings
Fables Directed Drawings