Also included in:
BUNDLE: Digital Math Activities (SEESAW, Google Slides, PP)
Are you looking for digital activities to practice Addition and Subtraction Facts? These 4 activities involve students adding and subtracting within 20, finding missing numbers, and solving fact family equations. All 4 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.
*This is part of a BUNDLE. You can find that HERE!
All the Info:
PowerPoint Users: There are 4 files that you can simply open up and use… or add them to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activities
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directed to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
VIDEO Directions: I have included a screen recording video for all three platforms listed above so that you know exactly how to use these resources.
About the Activities (That can be used in SEESAW, GOOGLE Classroom, or through PowerPoint):
*All activities have 13 slides. The first slide is an example slide so students know exactly what to do!
1. I Can Add: Students have three addition equations. Students move counters to each problem to model their addition equation. Students type the sums for each addition equation.
2. I Can Subtract: Students have 3 subtraction equations on a slide. Each equation has a ten frame model. The students move X’s to model the subtraction problem. Students type the answers for each subtraction problem.
3. It’s All in the Family: Students are given a fact family house. The fact families have missing numbers. Students move the missing numbers to the equations to complete the fact family.
4. What is Missing? Students are given three part-part-whole diagrams. Each diagram is missing a number. Students must identify the missing part or whole. Students have a bank of three numbers. They move the missing number to the correct part-part-whole diagram. Students then type an equation for each diagram.
*This purchase is for SINGLE USE ONLY. To share with other teachers or teammates, an additional license will need to be purchased.
*Please Note: The activities in this resource are the same activities in the 2 Digit Compare and Order. However, they are all done with 3-Digit Numbers.
For more digital activities, look below:
– The Digital Math Activity BUNDLE
– Counting Coins
– Repeated Addition
– Graphs and Data
– Telling Time
– 2D and 3D Shapes
– Multiplication and Division
– 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping
– Place Value of 2 Digit Numbers
– Place Value of 3 Digit Numbers
– Compare and Order 2 Digit Numbers
– Compare and Order 3 Digit Numbers
– Addition and Subtraction Facts
– 2 Digit Subtraction with Regrouping
There are no reviews yet.