Also included in:
50 Digital and Printable Math Stations for 2nd Grade
Are you looking for winter digital or printable activities to use during February Math Stations, as early finishers, as math activities, or for your distance learning students? These 5 activities are easy to prep or assign during the month. You don’t have to cut a thing OR keep up with math station pieces. Just print and go OR assign digitally! All 5 of these activities are great review for the winter of 2nd grade. All 5 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.
This is part of a money saving BUNDLE. Find more here!
All the Info:
Power Point Users: There are 5 files that you can simply open up and use… or add them to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activities
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directed to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
PRINTABLE PDF: Teachers can simply print and go with the printable versions! Each problem takes up one sheet of paper. You don’t have to cut, assemble, etc. There are color and black and white versions for you to choose from. Just stick the math task cards and recording sheets in a station, and you are ready to go!
About the Activities (That can be PRINTED or used in SEESAW, GOOGLE Classroom, or through PowerPoint):
*All activities have 12 problems. The digital versions include students moving the highlight to cover the correct answer. They also include an answer key at the end of the activity so that students can check their answers.
*All problems have multiple choice answers to choose from.
*Recording sheets and answer keys are included.
1. Sweet Sums: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given 2 3-digit numbers. Students add the numbers and find the sum. (3 Digit Addition with Regrouping)
2. Dishin’ Out Data: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students have a bar graph that shows how students voted for Valentine’s Day treats. Students have questions to answer about the data given.
3. Love Bugs: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given a collection of coins (quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies). Students count to find the amount shown. Students then figure out which coin they would need to make the new amount shown.
4. Delicious Digit: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students have a 3 digit number shown with place value hearts (100s, 10s, 1s). Students determine what number is shown by counting the place value hearts. Students find the expanded form of the number.
5. Beep Beep Compute: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given a word problem that has 2-Digit Addition or Subtraction with Regrouping. Students find the answer to the problem.
*This purchase is for SINGLE USE ONLY. To share with other teachers or teammates, an additional license will need to be purchased.
For more Valentine’s Day Activities, look below:
1. Digital and Printable Valentine’s Day Activity Pack
2.Valentine’s Day Centers
3. February Math Stations
4. Solve to Create a Love-Bug
5. Digital Solve to Create a Love-Bot
6. February Directed Drawings
7. Tasty Traits (Heart Pizza)
8. Zombie Math
9. Robot in Love
10. Somebody Loves You Mr. Hatch
Monthly Math Stations:
Bundle of Math Stations
August Math Stations
September Math Stations
October Math Stations
November Math Stations
December Math Stations
January Math Stations
February Math Stations
March Math Stations
April Math Stations
May Math Stations
There are no reviews yet.