- Looking for a way to track fact mastery in your classroom? Students will master their addition and subtraction facts for /- 0 to 10 and they will be motivated along the way! This unit was made to not only encourage fact fluency among your students but also to bring fun and excitement to a task that can seem so tedious.Here’s what is included in our Addition and Subtraction Fact Pack:
- Addition Fact Quizzes ( 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. 7, 8, 9/three mixed fact quizzes/one assessment) All numbers are added to single digits. The highest fact is 9 9=18.
- Subtraction Fact Quizzes (-0, -1, -2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -7, -8, -9/three mixed fact quizzes/one assessment) All numbers are subtracted from 18 or less.
- Punch cards to track mastery
- Ninja Bulletin Board to display fact mastery in the classroom and several display options to fit your classroom needs
- Bulletin Board Header
- Flash Cards for Addition and Subtraction facts
- How-to: Organize and Assemble
- How-to: Track Mastered Facts
- A Separate PDF of addition and subtraction flashcards (that can be emailed to parents for at-home preparation and assembly)
- Fact Master Certificates
AND a second set of both addition and subtraction quizzes in case students don’t master the first time! So, you have double the fact quizzes! That’s 52 quizzes in all!
****Update: We have added 10 and -10 to the document****
Looking for more fact fluency resources?