Christmas is right around the corner! I don’t know about you, but I really LOVE incorporating Christmas activities into my day, BUT I also need them to be educational and engaging! This unit incorporates 5 different books, but also has lots of activities that can be used if you don’t have the books on hand!
1. Letter to Santa- templates and writing paper
2. Reindeer Hat- templates
3. The Night Before the Night Before Christmas by Natasha Wing: Comprehension quiz and answers, writing prompt, problem/solution activity
4. The Puppy Who Wanted a Boy by Jane Thayer: Comprehension quiz and answers, Present BME craftivity book
5. Olive, the Other Reindeer by J. Otto Seibold and Vivian Walsh: Comprehension quiz and answers, sequencing activity, venn diagram
6. Mooseltoe by: Margie Palatini: Comprehension quiz and answers, Sequencing Activity, Writing Prompt
7. Merry UnChristmas by: Mike Reiss: Comprehension quiz and answers, First/Next/Then/Last writing paper, Pros/Cons activity
8. Making Words
9. Nouns/Adj/Verbs cut/paste sort
10. Common/Proper cut/paste sort
11. Describe Santa- adjective activity
12. Fix the Sentences
13. Sort the Verbs cut/paste present and past verbs
Added 12/16- Gingerbread directed drawing and writing pages, Shape Reindeer and Recording sheet
There are no reviews yet.