Also included in:
Rooted in Reading: Nonfiction Readers BUNDLE
Are you looking to incorporate more Nonfiction resources into your classroom? Do you want high-interest nonfiction readers for your students but don’t want to break the bank? These FORTY nonfiction readers may be just what you need! In our Rooted in Reading curriculum, we include weekly nonfiction readers. BUT we realize that not everyone is ready to commit to an entire year-long curriculum. You may just want more books for your students to access or you may want to supplement your current curriculum. Here’s all about this pack of Nonfiction Readers:
– There are 40 titles included.
– Each Nonfiction Reader is its own PDF. There are 40 PDFs within this resource.
– Books range in length but they are normally between 8-10 pages long
– Books have photographs so that students can see actual images rather than clip-art
– Books have information that is exciting for students to read.
– The Nonfiction Readers can be printed off and bound to create a book for your library.
– The Nonfiction Readers can be projected through your projector so you can read these as a class.
– The Nonfiction Readers can be safely shared with students’ devices so that they have access on their tablets or computers. Please just follow sharing instructions within the document.
– These are NOT leveled readers. Students may need assistance when reading. These are meant to be used during whole-class instruction and reading.
– These are NOT just for 2nd grade. They were made for our 2nd grade curriculum, but they can be used across grade levels.
– There are NOT activities to go along with the books. This listing is just for the actual nonfiction readers.
– These are NOT hard-good books. These are digital downloads that download as PDFs.
– We will make corrections to any errors so that you have the best version of each book. Please leave any error notices in the Q&A section of my store.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LIST OF NONFICTION READERS AND AN EXAMPLE OF ONE OF OUR NONFICTION READERS. Looking at the preview can help you decide if this is a good fit for your classroom.
**If you already own 2nd Grade Rooted in Reading, please do NOT purchase this teaching resource.
**Previous Rooted in Reading Purchases CANNOT be applied as a discount to this purchase.**
Amelia Earhart, Ants, Appalachian Mountains, Australia, Bats, Brown Bears, Bullying Hurts, Chimpanzees, Desert Life, Dolphins, Evergreen Trees, Excellent Emus, Famous Poets, Fireflies, Germs Germs Go Away, Great Escape Artist, Halloween Safety, Historical Heroes, How to Become a Chef, Jackie Robinson, Jacqueline Woodson, Kevin Henkes, Las Posadas, Lions, Marvelous Meteorologists, Mem Fox, Michael Jordan, Martin Luther King Jr, Northeastern Native Americans, Our Kind Classroom, Polar Bears, Presidents’ Day, Saint Patrick’s Day, Salamanders, The Great State of Alaska, The History of Hersey, Turkey Talk, When I Get Mad, Winter Celebrations, Earth Day